Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time. These Terms & Conditions are current as at December 2011.
colours & finishes
Colours and finishes are displayed as accurately as possible. Due to individual screen settings and monitor calibrations colours cannot be guaranteed.
All products, designs and images on this website are protected by copyright and owned by the individual jeweller or Lord Coconut.
Some of our designs may be customised and our jewellers can also make pieces to order. Ideally this will be arranged in-store as a quote will be provided of final cost. There is a process for interstate and international custom orders. A 50% deposit is required to place an order once the quote is accepted. Final payment is required upon completion and collection of finished item. These custom orders can take 2-6 weeks depending upon complexity. Custom orders cannot be cancelled once order is placed as each piece is handmade specifically to your specifications. Finished products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items may be placed on lay-by for a period of 8 weeks by making a deposit of 25% of the value of the item. Fortnightly payments are required to be made until the total amount has been paid. If the total has not been paid within 8 weeks, the lay-by may be cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
- Australian postage & handling – free*
- Overseas postage & handling – $15 (international customers will be responsible for local duties and taxes)*
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Australian deliveries take between 3-5 business days whilst international delivery takes between 7-14 business days depending upon local custom arrangements.
- Australia Post registered mail is used to send all orders unless express delivery is required which will be at customer cost.
* Certain non-jewellery items may incur a handling fee due to their size.
All pricing is in Australian dollars and includes GST.
Under no circumstances will we sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
Refunds are not possible unless the item is damaged. If there is a minor manufacturing fault/damage the item will be repaired without cost to the customer as per Australian consumer law.
Returns are accepted if the product is unworn and in the condition you received it and must be sent back to us in Melbourne within 7 days of delivery (no returns accepted for custom orders). After 7 days Lord Coconut has the right to refuse refund or exchange.
As fingers change size depending upon the weather conditions (bigger in the heat, smaller in the cold), the customer must approved the ring size at the time of placing a ring order/purchase as Lord Coconut cannot take responsibility for incorrect choice of size.