JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure your handcrafted jewellery looks its best we recommend:
Note: we will use the name Gavin to signify your ring, bracelet, cufflink etc.
- Take Gavin off in pools & spas as they contain harsh chemicals.
- Take Gavin off before entering the water (think shrinkage!) as he is easily lost.
- Take Gavin off if you are directed to use household cleaning products by your better half as they contain harsh chemicals.
- Try not to spray Gavin directly with aftershave or perfume.
- Do not store Gavin in or on hard surfaces so we can minimise any potential scratching.
- Use a jewellery polishing cloth to keep Gavin shiny and clean (try not to dip clean unless advised otherwise). If Gavin has a brushed finish do not polish too harshly or you will polish off the ‘brush’.
- Be gentle on Gavin as metal is reasonably soft and can be easily scratched or damaged. Gavin is not a good gym buddy!
AS YOU ARE PROBABLY A BLOKE AND WE KNOW YOU WON’T LISTEN TO ANY OF THE ABOVE SO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT GAVIN WILL AGE GRACEFULLY OVER TIME AND SHOW THE EFFECTS OF A GOOD LIFE AS PART OF HIS AGING PROCESS……….MUCH LIKE YOUR OWN BODY!