Wedding day cufflinks
What could be a better gift from a bride to a groom than a pair of Neo-Classic initial cufflinks in sterling silver by Aimee Sutanto. Every pair is customised with the initials of your choosing making them the perfect wedding day gift.
Men’s Wedding Rings
As Melbourne’s only handcrafted men’s jewellery retail store for men it will come as no suprise that we also specialise in wedding rings for men. If you’re about to get married check out our extensive range of over 100 handmade men’s wedding rings.
The symbol of a cross is one of the most recognisable shapes in the world. Most jewellers make a cross of some sort but some are better than others. This is one of the best!
Eon sand cast sterling silver cross with garnet highlights by Albert Tse.
Free Delivery Worldwide
As a small business selling worldwide we feel it is important to provide our customers value for money and to minimise barriers to purchase. That is why we offer FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE on all online orders.
Wordplay – the witty exploitation of the meanings and ambiguities of words
These wordplay earrings, lapel pins, rings and signet rings let you show the world how you’re feeling with text.
Sterling silver and oxidised sterling silver by Studio Lux
JEWELLERY CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure your handcrafted jewellery looks its best we recommend:
Note: we will use the name Gavin to signify your ring, bracelet, cufflink etc.
- Take Gavin off in pools & spas as they contain harsh chemicals.
- Take Gavin off before entering the water (think shrinkage!) as he is easily lost.
- Take Gavin off if you are directed to use household cleaning products by your better half as they contain harsh chemicals.
- Try not to spray Gavin directly with aftershave or perfume.
- Do not store Gavin in or on hard surfaces so we can minimise any potential scratching.
- Use a jewellery polishing cloth to keep Gavin shiny and clean (try not to dip clean unless advised otherwise). If Gavin has a brushed finish do not polish too harshly or you will polish off the ‘brush’.
- Be gentle on Gavin as metal is reasonably soft and can be easily scratched or damaged. Gavin is not a good gym buddy!
AS YOU ARE PROBABLY A BLOKE AND WE KNOW YOU WON’T LISTEN TO ANY OF THE ABOVE SO PLEASE BE AWARE THAT GAVIN WILL AGE GRACEFULLY OVER TIME AND SHOW THE EFFECTS OF A GOOD LIFE AS PART OF HIS AGING PROCESS……….MUCH LIKE YOUR OWN BODY!
Titanium and Wood rings
Sometimes a jeweller comes along and does something a little different to all the others. JWG is a great case in point when they combine the strength of titanium with a natural wood highlight. These rings are made to last.
As all of our jewellery is handmade right here in Australia our rings and cuffs can be made to order to ensure the perfect fit. Each of our 40 jewellers operate out of their own jewellers workshop making each and every piece unique. Image by Albert Tse.
We all love something unique and personalised in our mass produced life and these Neo-Deco cufflinks in sterling silver by Aimee Sutanto are customised with the initials of your choosing.