Little Audrey's Leg brooch by Janty Fry
Little Audrey skipped on the roof of the Nycander factory from 1936 until she was removed when the building was demolished in 1968. She became the property of Whelan the Wrecker who then sold her. After public outcry a smaller version of Little Audrey was built and erected on the same site in 1970. Little Audrey is a local landmark to this day.
- Leg – 2.2cm W x 6.0cm H